What is something you do to relax during your mommy time?

I need to really start taking out time for myself, because stress is taking a toll on my body, what are some things you do for mommy time, down time, just something you do for yourself?

tishmomof2

Asked by tishmomof2 at 9:16 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• I just sit outside with my love on the porch and look at the stars..its relaxing.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:17 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Listen to music read have Grandma take the kids for the weekend get my nails done drink some wine .... :)
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 9:18 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• There are a couple of things I do, if it is just me and my husband & our son, we swim together, or just sit outside on the deck. We have a small pond in our back yard, my husband & I love to sit out beside the pond at night.
    For some true alone time, I love to take a long hot bath, complete with candles and soft music. Then get out of the tub, and give myself a manicure & pedicure. Feels like pure heaven when I can snatch enough time to do that!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 9:22 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Read, do needlework, "play" on the computer, go for a LONG walk (take the baby in a stroller if you have no other choice), look for new recipes to make, organize stuff (I have a compulsion for organization, Not as bad as "Monk" though! LOL!) Take a LONG HOT BATH!
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 9:36 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Sit outside for a while. Take a nap. Browse the internet. Talk to friends online. Listen to music.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:38 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Usually all I have time for is a jump on the computer & do some laundry, I'm not kidding, I actually like folding clothes it's relaxing for me, the smell, I love the smell.In a blue moon I'll take a nap, or go to do something like shop by myself.Sit outside with S.O. in the early morning we can do that.

Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 9:42 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Depends on how much time I get. Read, take a bath, go workout, nap, scrapbook, drink.
    sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 2:11 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• take a nap or scrapbook
    MeekMeek

Answer by MeekMeek at 12:13 AM on Jul. 21, 2010