Russian Spy Trial...When has our government EVER moved so quickly?! Could it be becuase....

...it was to protect some DEMOCRATIC butts?!

"leading Democratic fundraiser [Alan Patricof], and close political ally of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was been a target of the alleged ring of Russian spies arrested yesterday by federal authorities.

"[Cynthia] Murphy had "several work-related personal meetings" with a person it describes as "a prominent New York-based financier," and says she and her husband and alleged co-conspirator accurately reported back to Moscow that the financier was "prominent in politics" and "an active fundraiser for" a major political party, as well as "a personal friend" of a current Cabinet secretary, and in a position to provide information about foreign policy."

The target, Moscow Center suggested, could supply "remarks re US foreign policy" as well as 'roumors' about White House internal 'kitchen.'"

Could this be Watergate II in the making? Could Obama be forced to resign?!

LoriKeet

Asked by LoriKeet at 9:17 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't think the people released are US citizens..just spying for us. Beyond that I was wondering why everything happened to fast. I should have known it is because the corruption runs deep in the Obama administration!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 5:29 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• My word... people will anything The President do be good enough for you? Get over it he is the President we have 4 of our own back and that is a good thing.. You don't like it head to russia and you will see what conditions thet had to go through.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 10:50 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• LoriKeet

Comment by LoriKeet (original poster) at 9:17 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• No, it could be because it wasn't really a trial...as much as a SWAP...I wouldn't be surprised of the Russians were "caught" on purpose to make the swap.....So the Russians could release some of ours and claim diplomacy

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:21 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• OMG.....every time , its all about hoping Obama will have to resign or be impeached....give it a rest....
    I see Clinton mentioned also.
    I feel like the ghost of Sen. JoeMcCarthy is posting at Cafe Mom.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:21 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Should say YES it is possible but I think it was....

sweet-a-kins

• Give it a rest...not likely!! I choose not to be a pacifist, and let people walk all over me...but to each his own!! :o)

And I'm confident nothing will happen to your little C.I.T--"Commander In Training," when you have an immensely CORRUPT Department of Justice, CHOOSING to let the important issues slide right by! But the pacifists accept it, because it's what they do!
    LoriKeet

Comment by LoriKeet (original poster) at 9:26 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Yeah, Obama is the best thing this country could have ever hoped for....BLECH!!!!!

July 2009-July 2010 Trend: Barack Obama Presidential Job Approval Rating, by Party, Weekly Aggregates

Obviously the "hangers on" will never admit they CONTINUE to endorse a person who will permanently destroy this country.  I couldn't care less about the plight of illegals, spies, and traitors...but that's just how I roll!!!

http://www.gallup.com/poll/141131/obama-job-approval-rating-down-among-independents.aspx

LoriKeet

Comment by LoriKeet (original poster) at 11:56 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Right and just the fact that They got 10 and we got 4 is hokie. Of course Obama was trying to be the better man. LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:21 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Lori your obsession with the pres is border line crazy. Please seek help. Every post is bashing him..it's coming to a point that I am feeling like you will cry wolf and no one will listen-even when it is a legitimate concern.

Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 9, 2010