cramping!!!!! help

Hi all i posted a question previosly asking about cramping!!! like I said previously im on my first round of clomids and i believe I ovulated last wednesday and thursday i had terrible cramping but my hubby and i still tried thursday evening!!!!! MY TUMMY HAS BEEN CRAMPING SINCE THEN!!! today is the first day that the cramping as eased up i had an eternal sonar monday by a fertility specialist and he said he can see that i ovulated would he hae been able 2 see if i had indeed conceived the thursday or would that be 2 early???? im on day 28 of my cycle today and shouls start tom or sunday i am so excited bout the fact that i might be preggies did a home preggie test last night that was negative but could it be 2 soon 2 pick up anything if i am??? any advise will be gr8!!!! thanks xxx

kavenah

Asked by kavenah at 9:20 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• all you can do is wait and see. no one over the internet will be able to tell you what's going on with your body. if you are cramping, i would talk to the doctor. good luck and be patient!!! :)
    Aingls

Answer by Aingls at 1:36 PM on Jul. 9, 2010