Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Should i see a doctor?

ok, so for the last 4 months i have had my period every 14 days instead of every 28 days, at first it was a minor annoyance, now im getting a tad worried, should i see a doctor, or just deal with it and see if it goes back to normal?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Health

Answers (9)
  • Go see the doc. You may have a hormone imbalance

    Answer by Jademom07 at 10:01 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

  • You need to see a gynocologist. Something is not right.

    Answer by motherofhope98 at 10:05 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

  • I would see a doctor!! When that happened to me I had abmormal cells and had to have surgery to correct it. I have been fine ever since. But its not something to let go.

    Answer by navyjen at 10:06 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

  • I would go to the doctor most definitely, but don't panic that it's somethign serious just because you're going to the docs, I had my period every 2 weeks for a while and nothing was seriously wrong.

    Answer by leah_rai at 10:06 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

  • Yes, my doctor always told me she was more concerned with a period that came more often than normal than one that was absent. Good luck!

    Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:08 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

  • ok then visit it is, Thank you : )

    Answer by Nicholeb211 at 10:11 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

  • Yes, you are better being safe then sorry.

    Answer by KFree907 at 10:16 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

  • yes .. you could lose to much blood and your body can't make it fast the whole iron issue...better to be safe than sorry!

    Answer by sillyme85 at 10:17 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

  • If something is troubling you and isn't normal for you, always call your doctor's office.

    Answer by joysings at 1:40 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.