Should i see a doctor?

ok, so for the last 4 months i have had my period every 14 days instead of every 28 days, at first it was a minor annoyance, now im getting a tad worried, should i see a doctor, or just deal with it and see if it goes back to normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Health

• Go see the doc. You may have a hormone imbalance
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:01 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• You need to see a gynocologist. Something is not right.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 10:05 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I would see a doctor!! When that happened to me I had abmormal cells and had to have surgery to correct it. I have been fine ever since. But its not something to let go.
    navyjen

Answer by navyjen at 10:06 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I would go to the doctor most definitely, but don't panic that it's somethign serious just because you're going to the docs, I had my period every 2 weeks for a while and nothing was seriously wrong.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 10:06 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Yes, my doctor always told me she was more concerned with a period that came more often than normal than one that was absent. Good luck!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:08 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• ok then ladies...doctor visit it is, Thank you : )
    Nicholeb211

Answer by Nicholeb211 at 10:11 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Yes, you are better being safe then sorry.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:16 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• yes .. you could lose to much blood and your body can't make it fast enough...plus the whole iron issue...better to be safe than sorry!
    sillyme85

Answer by sillyme85 at 10:17 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• If something is troubling you and isn't normal for you, always call your doctor's office.
    joysings

Answer by joysings at 1:40 PM on Jul. 9, 2010