do you know of anywhere you can buy a good but not to expensive pool liner?

gfam6

Asked by gfam6 at 10:08 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• There are quite a few online sites - backyardcitypools.com, intheswim.com, cheappoolproducts.com, etc. You can Google "pool liner" and you'll get a TON of sites. I found pool liners on Ebay, too. The decorative pool liners are more expensive than the plain blue, and the thicker liners are more expensive (but worth the $$ IMO).
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 10:17 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Of course it will depend on the type and size of liner you want, and if it is an above ground or in-ground pool, but this is the company that I order all of my chemicals (Baquacil) and accessories from. I think their prices are the best, and their customer service is excellent!

http://www.americanbestpoolsupply.com/pool-liner.htm

You can enter your pools' specifics to get a price.

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:17 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• You can try www.craigslist.com for one in your area. You can also post that you are in need of one. You can get one for free sometimes if they just want to get rid of it, just be sure to mention that you are not looking to spend a lot.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 11:00 AM on Jul. 9, 2010