Do you have that feeling?

I feel like my body is telling me that it is time to conceive again. I am not in a good position to do so though! I am having marital problems, just bought out first house (a fixer upper, and so we have our 4 person family in a one bedroom apartment right now...) I have had this feeling for a while, but have not acted on it. I have an IUD, so in order to be able to have a baby, I would have to go to the OBGYN to have the IUD removed. I have not done so yet, but I am tempted!

Has anyone else felt this way???

mistical_me

Asked by mistical_me at 10:29 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Why do you think your body is telling you it is time to conceive? In my opinion, you are not in any position to get pregnant. You are having marital problems, those will get worse most likely. Also, pregnant women are the #1 group to be domestically abused. Having a fixer upper house is very stressful. Getting pregnant doesn't solve problems. A lot of women allow emotions or "signs" to rule their lives and that messes things up more.
    joysings

Answer by joysings at 10:40 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I have felt this way when i was thought my husband might leave me i decided against it at that time but im pregnant now and it hasnt made my marrige any better. I wanted to wait but someone had other plans. could it be that your also worried aboud your marrige
    brittney.h.

Answer by brittney.h. at 10:40 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• It doesn't sound like you are in a position to get pregnant..but who the heck am I kidding?! When I found out I was pregnant, the baby's dad and I had just broken up and I couldn't pay the dang bills..--Everything worked out okay for us! Good luck! =)

SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:51 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• To clarify things a little, I have had the urge to get pregnant for about 2 years. We only recently started having problems.
    mistical_me

Comment by mistical_me (original poster) at 10:42 AM on Jul. 9, 2010