Have you had this feeling?

I feel like my body is telling me that it is time to conceive again. I am not in a good position to do so though! I am having marital problems, just bought out first house (a fixer upper, and so we have our 4 person family in a one bedroom apartment right now...) I have had this feeling for a while, but have not acted on it. I have an IUD, so in order to be able to have a baby, I would have to go to the OBGYN to have the IUD removed. I have not done so yet, but I am tempted!

Has anyone else felt this way???

mistical_me

Asked by mistical_me at 10:29 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes I've felt the need to conceive again when I knew that I really shouldn't. Personally I just moved on from the feeling and waited until everything had settled down again to get pregnant, pregnancy's should be as relaxing as possible and it sounds as if you've got a lot on your plate at the moment! Good luck with everything, may God bless you.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 10:31 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Are you thinking this way as a fix to your marital problems? It won't fix it. Make sure you get them fixed before you TTC or it may just be the break to your relationship if it's already in trouble.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:32 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Right now.... I am coming off of Depo and I'm SUPPOSED to get the patch... I'm tempted to just stay off BC. Like I REALLY need a 4th kid, right? I can barely support the three I have.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 10:31 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Jademom07 - I have had this feeling for a couple years. The marital problems started more recently. The urge to have a baby has only been getting stronger.
    mistical_me

Comment by mistical_me (original poster) at 10:38 AM on Jul. 9, 2010