She said she misses me!

I am bisexual. I have a crush on a girl from work (I know... I know...) who knows that I am bisexual. She has not said that she is or is curious, but I have heard stories from her friends. When we partied, she and I got pretty touchy. Not indecently, just like arms, hands, shoulders.

Well, last night, she sent me a photo of herself, and she said that she missed me.

I am wondering if I should tell her that I have a crush on her, or if I should just keep it a friendship and see what happens? I feel very strongly for her.

Oh, and I am married, but in an open marriage. He knows about my lifestyle, and accepts it completely. Only as far as women goes though, no other men!

mistical_me

Asked by mistical_me at 10:35 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• does she know about your situation and your sexuality? if she does...then she sounds like she's throwing herself out there. does she need to lay on the floor and get your attention that way? lol but yeah...i would say that no one sends pictures of themselves saying stuff like that so she seems like she is trying. i would just right out tell her that you are BI and see where it goes from there
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:45 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Go for it! Either tell her how you feel, or ask her to go out to dinner or something and give lots of hints ;)
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 10:38 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Friends first good things come later. But let her know u like her
    shedevil59

Answer by shedevil59 at 10:41 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Tell her you liked the pic and you miss her too and go from there.
    jdhshamoo

Answer by jdhshamoo at 10:43 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Why not just try to become better friends first? That way maybe she will tell you more information that may confirm if she is interested or not.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:37 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• i think shes interested. start flirting a lil more and see where it takes you
    mimi30513

Answer by mimi30513 at 11:47 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• If she sent you a photo saying she misses you, sounds like she's seeking your attention because she's interested in you the same way.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 3:18 PM on Jul. 9, 2010