Uh-Oh...Just realized I'm having a hormonally emotional day,LOL. Do you get days like that?

Two things must be causing this...there may be a third factor but I havent decided yet,LOL.
First, I'm 30 weeks and 1 day pregnant and I havent been emotional in a few weeks, second I havent taken my Zoloft in about 3 days..I keep forgetting to go get it refilled.
And the undecided part is I'm letting myself think too much today.
Factors 1& 2 are probably contributing to factor #3.
Gotta Love being a woman.I wonder why men don't get like that..well, I guess if mine did I'd be totally turned off to walk in to a sobbing man just because a flower died, LOL!

Does anyone else understand where I am coming from or am I just crazy? Don't call me crazy..you'll make me CRY!! LOL
oh boy...its gong to be a long day.

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 10:43 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The good news is that I've had a hysterectomy.  dancing

The bad news is that I'm in menopause.   devil

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:55 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Yeah right before Aunt flo comes to town. LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:44 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• blowing bubblesI get that way NOT PREGNANT, lol exactly 2 weeks before my monthly enemy comes to stay for 5 days. But the funny thing is 2nd day into my cycle I'm totally balanced.I have taken Midol it does help me with the hormonal thing, but not pregnant. If you are taking an anti-depresent & you are prego. you shouldn't miss a day period.' it's just not a good idea. Have you tried sticking a sticky note on medicine cabinet in bathroom you go to 1st thing in the morning that says 'take your meds.', note to self, you really will feel so much better and not have psycho attacks as often at all.Which makes for a better day, everyday.' ya know.'

Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 10:56 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• No I get exactly where you're coming from! I'm 25 weeks and I started sobbing this morning because my earring fell out and I decided I must have failed at putting it in and therefore was a failure at life. Hang in there mama, things will look up soon, because what goes down must come up in the case of hormones :).
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 10:44 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Heck yah! I'm only 17 weeks prego and my water heater pilot light went out the other day and I cried like a baby for like a half hour!! lol. It gets bad sometimes! haha
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:46 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I am almost 14 weeks and I am getting pissy, not really emotional. I don't cry a lot to begin with and have cried a few times over dumb things, but more than anything I have this BIOTCH attitude. I am a soft person most of the time and HATE to confront people. Lately I have laid it all out on the table and said pretty much if you don't like it I really don't give a S@$&%!!!!!! That part I don't like because I am dishing it out to my hubby and that is making him question my sanity.
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 11:05 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Oh yeah, I get those days- they're funny but, everyone better hold on!
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 3:10 PM on Jul. 9, 2010