Okay, So I finally get the game, is this it?

They bring back the anonymous button so you can answer questions honestly and how you really feel, only to have everyone in the whole board vote you down?? RIGHT? Uh, this is stupid. Should I kiss everyone's butt because I want to be voted up? Again, what's the point. Don't people want to know the truth? Someone has to tell it like it is. Should I just go through randomly today and vote everyone that I don't like a BIG NEG??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in About CafeMom

• It isn't right to be downvoted just because the person don't agree--
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:20 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I don't like when people post anon. I think you should post under your name no matter what. It makes ppl look like cowards when they post anon. Just post your feelings and don't be "afraid" who judges.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:53 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I personally think anon looks cowardly, especially when the answer with the anon is said in a way that is mean, hurtful and rude. You don't need to kiss anyone's ass, but you don't need to be mean either. Find the happy middle ground. :-)
    If you want to vote any and everyone negative, that's your right, your choice. I do think you only have so many to use, so use wisely. Just don't let it bother you when someone votes you down. It sounds like you're used to people disagreeing with you, why do you get upset when they vote you down for it? It's just their way of saying they don't like what you say, just like you don't have to like what they say.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:00 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I agree they need to do away with the anno period.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 10:55 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• so go vote the people you "don't like" down then...who are we to stop you?! It's your points you will give up to do it...
    did they vote you down JUST for being anon? or for saying something mean...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:00 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I don't think Anon is needed, but sometimes people have problems which they don't want to share with their friends on cafemom so I can understand it a little. However I think that people who post Anon to be rude shouldn't, why not just be polite even if you disagree with someone? Answer their questions politely and you can't go wrong.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 11:03 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I just think Anon is dumb.. If ppl want to post all their personal info then great! If not, then great! But there isn't any point to ANON besides someone usually wants to ask a stupid/ out of whack question and doesn't want ppl to know.. Its whatever..I mean everyone has their own opinion.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:58 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I like the anon feature!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:01 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Me too! When can I get it?
    anony-mous

Answer by anony-mous at 11:03 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• The negative vote isn't showing up as an option for me. I didn't like it anyway.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 11:50 AM on Jul. 9, 2010