Do your kids drink all the kool-aid or tea,and put the empty pitcher back

I hate when they do that!!

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 10:58 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no,but your question just made me crave black cherry Kool-aid! lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:00 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Yep they do it with Milk Cartons too...
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 11:00 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• My SO does.. it actually makes sense- We usually have at least 3 pitchers of tea made at a time..so if we drink one, then he will put it in there empty because he doesn't want to make more right away. It keeps the pitcher from smelling for that one day or so its not being touched,
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:01 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• The kids AND the DH do that!!!
    It bugs me with the ice trays too! ROYALLY! lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:02 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Not just my son but my husband, too! It drives me crazy!!!!! They also do it with cereal!!!!
    Jakesmom623

Answer by Jakesmom623 at 11:04 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• My little one used to, until I started calling him to the kitchen, and making him either put the pitcher on the sink, or if it was a coke or something throw away the bottle. Now he doesn't, because he knows I will make him come back in there to do what he should have : )
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:05 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• No - my child doesn't. But DH does (not kool aid, we don't do that, but the tea).
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 11:18 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• They do that with everything, the ice cream container, cottage cheese container, I can grab a box of wheat thins and it's empty! in my house they don't just stop at the drinks! my kids step it up a notch and put everything back after it's empty or just one bite/one drink left
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 11:23 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• With everything! Drink containers, cereal boxes, ice cream, snack boxes...they even leave me stranded with an empty toilet paper roll!!
    mybratsmom

Answer by mybratsmom at 12:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• No, but Victoria is only three. I make the tea and pour the glasses. We do not buy kool-aid because no one will drink it here.
    victoriamom2007

Answer by victoriamom2007 at 3:42 PM on Jul. 9, 2010