I am so sick of sittin in pee.

So I've decided to put a sign on the wall behind the toilet that I read in a stall before.

"IF YOU SPRINKLE WHEN YOU TINKLE,PLEASE BE A SWEETIE AND WIPE THE SEATIE"

LOL

UHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! WHY DO BOYS AND MEN HAVE TO LEAVE LITTLE YELLOW SPOTS ALL OVER THE TOILET SEAT?

So many times, I walk in there and forget to look and sit right down on it. Then they try to say "it wasnt me it wasnt me"...okay..so a fairy pee person came in there and decided to frame you guys by leaving some yellow water on the toilet seat.

Do you have this issue or am the only household that has males with no sense of penile direction for peeing INTO the toilet?

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 11:07 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my husband says it is impossible to aim...he even MADE me watch him pee and I see his point- I mean it was 2 streams and I get that aiming is maybe not so easy...BUT PLEASE clean up the damn mess! I mean really? you jsut have to leave the piss there, wherever it may land? give me a break!
    OR sit and pee like a girl!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:01 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• My boys may get it on the edges of the bowl, or on the floor, but they pee with the seat up, so no I don't have that problem. Now public restrooms where women squat and pee all over the seat that irritates me, lol.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 11:09 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I know that is so gross. Teach them a lesson by when they have to go. Add a little water from the sink and sprinkle some in the toilet. Trust me that well never happened again because they get to feel what we feel. That is just gross!!!!!!!! I did it he was so gross out! = }
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 11:17 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• yeah i have the occasional problem. you have to get used to looking at the toilet seat before you sit down, you have to train yourself and keep a bottle of cleaner on top of the tank so you can just spray and wipe and then go to the bathroom
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:18 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I have never had that problem even growing up in a household of boys. I always notice it now if my DH has his friends come over and it is NASTY!
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 11:09 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• My son does this! GRRR! I make him clean it up

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:09 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I have this issue 24/7 what I find helps is always leaving the toilet seat up, so every time I or a DD finish using the toilet we put the seat up therefore when they have to tinkle they can't get the seat! Or that's the theory anyway...
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 11:09 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• "I have this issue 24/7 what I find helps is always leaving the toilet seat up, so every time I or a DD finish using the toilet we put the seat up therefore when they have to tinkle they can't get the seat! Or that's the theory anyway... "

That sucks! That should be THEIR job.
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 11:10 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Why aren't they lifting the seat up? My son has been peeing standing up for 2 days now and has done it all of 5 times yet he knows to put the seat up before letting fly.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 11:11 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Oh my gosh yes! My son is 4 yo and he pees with the seat up too, but I always seem to be sitting in pee when I go in there. I don't know how he does it, but it drives me nuts!!
    angel-face

Answer by angel-face at 11:11 AM on Jul. 9, 2010