I just had a miscarriage Tuesday night and a D&C Wed morning, i feel ok but my SO is being an a$$

Ever since i have been home from the hospital he has treated me like complete shit. I came very close not to making it, i started gushing blood and the hospital had a hard time controlling the bleeding. I was 11 weeks along when i lost the baby. He has told me to go to hell, and just treating me like crap, calling me a bitch etc... i just want to leave and never come back. I dont know what to do and i cant stand being around him. I am going thru a rough time dealing with the loss of my baby and i get treated like this??? How is this fair to me?? I havent done anything to him for him to be like this to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• That isn't fair to you! Do you think that maybe he never wanted teh baby and now he is pushing you away? Or maybe he feels like it is his fault and he doesn't deserve you so he is pushing you away? I hope things get better and you make the right decision. Good luck and ((hugs)).
    C_Kight

Answer by C_Kight at 11:24 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• i would go stay somewhere else for awhile until he calms down because you are in a delicate state right now. you don't need this extra stress. If he wants to keep acting like a douche than i would break it off because he has some issue that he needs to work out. if you feel like you can talk it out with him and you can trust him not to lose his cool than I'd encourage it, but by the way you explained it i'd rather not sleep in the same house as him.
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 11:27 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• As unfair as it is, is it possible that, that's his way of dealing with the loss? I'm not condoning what he's doing by any means, it isn't right to you, but it is something to think about. I would go stay somewhere else for awhile and let him calm down.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:51 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• You need to heal right now and the negative energy he is sending out will not let you do that. I think a LONG talk is in order but when you feel better. Is there a place you can go and stay to recover and then either try to patch things with your SO or part your ways. Whatever he is going through he is not handling it very well and it is not your fault.
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 11:54 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Leave the asshole and never look back. No one who loves someone would treat them that way after they have been through such a traumatic event.
    momoftwins240

Answer by momoftwins240 at 12:09 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I'm so sorry for what you're going through! It seem very odd to me that someone would handle such an overwhelming loss with such hatefulness. He should be comforting you as you grieve together. It was his baby wasn't it? Could there be a different reason for him being so ugly to you? You certainly don't deserve this.
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 2:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Hes been so nasty to me cause thats just the way he is, he is an ass to our kids and to me....i have left him before because of the way he treats us but came back for some reason. Im seriously considering leaving again. Im not happy with my life with him at all anymore. Hes always mean and saying stuff to piss me off then calls me a bitch or whatever comes out of his mouth because i say something. I have been with him for 10 yrs..we have 3 kids together and just lost this baby (Yes it was his TimandMely4ever)...
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 10:47 AM on Jul. 10, 2010