What is your family's favorite dinner dish?

I am looking for some new recipes. What does your family like?

JamieLK

Asked by JamieLK at 11:28 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I make a ravioli lasagna or a pasta bake I do with penne, ricotta, spinach, and spaghetti sauce. My homemade chicken strips are always a big hit too.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:29 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Baked subs. I am almost guaranteed an awesome back massage if I make those! Just butter the outside of the sub bread, both top and bottom, set oven to broil and leave in for 2-3 minutes, take out, flip over, put your choice of meat on the bottom piece, sprinkle mozzarella cheese, butter the inside of the top piece and put back in the oven for 3-5 minutes until the cheese is melted and slightly browned. Delicious!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:31 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Fajitas! My husband makes them and they are delicious and healthy! We also likeblack beans and rice a lot.
    Flippindadaisie

Answer by Flippindadaisie at 11:33 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Shrimp and Veggie Shishkabobs!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:34 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• DH likes just about anything. The dish I make the most is very simple - seasoned hamburger patties (fried stove top) with onions and green peppers. I usually serve it with yellow rice and a veggie and bread. Just season the raw meat with onion powder, garlic powder, worchestshire (sp) sauce, seasoning salt. Form the patties and place in a frying pan. Slice a large onion and a large bell pepper. After browning the patties on each side - top them with the sliced veggies. Turn burner down to med to med low and cover. Simmer until done - turning once or twice. DH loves it and it's very simple!
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 11:37 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Two that everyone likes and noone ever complains about are spaghetti and meatballs and Taco night. But those are pretty common,lol. I;m sure you've already done those.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:38 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• My dh is a meat and potatoes man so I cant go wrong with steak and potatoes. Also during the winter he likes my potato soup and I have an awesome recipe for chili.
    MybabyKisses

Answer by MybabyKisses at 11:39 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Beef Tips in Brown Gravy over noodles.
    We also like Tacos.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:48 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• tacos or chili or homemade mac and cheese and veggies and ham. Everyday my son says "mom you the best cook in the world" I feel sorry for his future wife, he is my boy, a big mamas boy.
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 12:21 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• pork tenderloin sandwiches, with onion, mayo and pickle...and if you can toast the bun....all the better!
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 12:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2010