how should we calculate for next cycle from previous miscarriage.?

My miscarriage with blighted ovum was confirmed on 6/09/2010.But bleeding started only 3 days later and lasted for 7-8 days.So when should I consider , my period due.

Merry070707

Asked by Merry070707 at 11:34 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it may take a while for your cycle to get regular again. You may need to keep track for a month or 2, or 3 until it gets back on a normal schedule
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:36 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Both times I miscarried, I counted from the last day of bleeding. So the first day I was "normal" was day one. It was pretty close to normal immediately following the loss.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:39 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I just miscarried too. My doc said it could take 2-3 months for my cycle to be regular again. If you are trying to conceive again PLEASE give your body time to recover from the last baby :-(. You should start prenatals again now if you aren't still on them and make sure you feel normal like your hormones aren't out of whack.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 1:54 PM on Jul. 9, 2010