could this be early labor?

Yesterday and today I've felt awful, menstral like cramps, cramps like I am gunna have diarrhea, and I couldn't sleep at ALL, I was miserable. Now I'm having a bad backache. i have a wedding to go to tomorrow 3hrs from home and I'm not sure if I could be going into labor soon. I'm also having flank pain, lower belly cramps that go into my sides and back.

KaylaMarie425

Asked by KaylaMarie425 at 11:46 AM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It could be the beginning.......some women have early labor for days before full active labor.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 11:48 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• In the last few weeks of labor it's better to stay close to home IMO. I went to a movie and out to eat an hour away from home at 39 weeks and felt weird about that. I guess it really depends on how important the wedding is to you and I would google the location of hospitals nearby lol
    Flippindadaisie

Answer by Flippindadaisie at 11:51 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• It could be the beginning of labor. It could take a day or a week. When i went into labor i didnt know my contractions felt like menstral cramps so i went back to sleep and woke up 4 hours later and was in horrable pain by the time i got to the hopital (30 minn after i woke up) i was 7 1/2 cm diolated.
    K3lly94

Answer by K3lly94 at 1:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• could be just starting
    lilmamalovesdru

Answer by lilmamalovesdru at 7:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2010