what do you do when you are upset?

i bake or clean.

jennifer588

Asked by jennifer588 at 12:01 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I turn up the music SUPER loud and clean. I think that is the only way I get a real good clean....that is so bad. I should get really mad more often : )
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 12:03 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I play with my son and I clean too. It keeps my mind off of whatever has upset me.
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 12:05 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Take a shower to relax.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 12:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I usually tend to eat :( Bad habit I need to break. Other than that, I read or watch a show to get my mind off what upset me and decompress a little.
    jillybean703

Answer by jillybean703 at 12:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• If I can, I ride around with my music blaring! If not, I either write, or clean.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 12:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Take a shower
    SupriseImPregy

Answer by SupriseImPregy at 12:16 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I bake also but mostly I write my anger down in paper, it is so threapeutic!

Answer by older at 12:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I clean, go for a walk, write, or take it out on my husband's punching bag (but that sometimes hurts me, lol)
    monkeedork

Answer by monkeedork at 12:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• banging head into wall

that is what i feel like doing. but i usually find some way to vent. weather it be writting it all out in a journal or coming here and venting. take my kids to do something fun to get my mind off whatever it is....but mainly i jsut try to find a way to deal with it and get through it as quickly as possible. i like to face my problems head on. and not put off dealing with them.

sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 12:21 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Cleaning!!!!!!! I love to turn up music super loud like Savymom said and clean clean clean!!!! It really blows off steam for me! But luckily I actually enjoy cleaning most of the time but I really get into the scrubbing (I'm talking on hands and knees scrubbing) when I am mad/upset
    My3LittleGirls

Answer by My3LittleGirls at 12:29 PM on Jul. 9, 2010