seeing other people?

I've been seeing this guy but there's also another girl that he likes hanging out with. He kisses both of us but he's only had sex with me. We've been seeing each other since before they started hanging out. He says that he's confused and likes both of us for different reasons and can't choose. He doesn't mind that I hang out with other guys but he always asks if I had sex. Would you stick around or just cut all ties and try and find someone who doesn't want to share you and only wants you? Ps. I pretty much know what the answer to this is but I really do like him so it's hard for me to just walk away because I still will see him all the time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Pls let this fool go. How selfish - and to claim confusion is just plain stupid. Please do not waste your time on him, and instead make time for someone who knows for sure they want you around. And how gross...he's kissing another chick and then kissing you, and you're just taking his word that he hasn't slept with the other girl. That could be a total lie, and you're opening yourself up to STDs and such. If you're having a difficult time letting go, tell him straight up 'decide now or I'm out', and mean it. If he says he's not sure or thinks he wants to be with the other chick, turn around & don't look back.
    nappeal

Answer by nappeal at 12:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I'd walk away! Sounds like he wants his cake and wants to eat it too!! & just because he says he doesn' t have sex with the other girl..doesnt mean he isn't lying.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:20 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Well, what you are doing, I guess, really is dating. There isn't a problem, he isn't going behind your back doing this. He hasn't said that you two are exclusive or anything to that matter, or atleast you didn't say it in your post. If you like the guy and want to see if it goes anywhere then have at it. That's the way it's supposed to be, dating people until you find the one you like the most :)
    marriedmomto5

Answer by marriedmomto5 at 12:21 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• He is trying to two time you. I would never be with someone that didn't want to be with me and only me. If I am in a relationship then they need to be faithful to me and that's it. Let him go and tell him that you will not be two timed with someone else. That is messed up! and how do you know he isn't having sex with her? because he told you he wasn't? I wouldn't believe him!
    My3LittleGirls

Answer by My3LittleGirls at 12:21 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Eh, seems like casual dating to me. If you have to have a commitment and he won't give you one, then let him go. Otherwise just let it be casual for now.
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 12:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Thank you! I know that's what I have to do I just need to commit to it. I have a friend that I recently started hanging out with again and I know that he wants me around and he'd never play me even if he doesn't want more than friendship right now. This guy and I got into a little argument the other night and I was said "why is she better than me" and he said she's not she's just different. I like you both blah blah blah!! But honestly when I really like someone id give up every other guy to be with just them and if he's not willing to do that for me then I'm thinking that im not really worth his time and therefore he's not worth mine!
    yezay

Answer by yezay at 12:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• up to you-
    not everyone is monogamous. He may not be the type. if you think that u would want him and only him, then I'd walk away. if you think that you would enjoy a relationship where you would share each other than go for it.

but if it was me, I don't think I'd stick around.
    btw- you don't really know if he's had sex with just you or not- keep that in mind.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:23 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Oh also, he's not being upfront with her. As far as she knows he and i are just friends and aren't having sex anymore. So even if he's being honest with me he's not with her and that just doesn't seem right.
    yezay

Answer by yezay at 12:25 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• This guy sounds like he does not want to be tied down to one person (and I don't know if I would trust him if he says he is not having sex with the other girl--especially if he asks you if you had sex with other guys you hang with). If you are looking to have a serious committed relationship I don't think he is your guy. If it were me I would let him go and find someone who can commit to me and want to be with only me. Good luck!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:32 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• well if he's lieing to her then you have a problem. there is nothing wrong with casual dating, but that would mean that EVERYONE would know what was going on and since not everyone is on the same page, then he might not be worth staying around for. Sorry and *hugs*
    marriedmomto5

Answer by marriedmomto5 at 12:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2010