What do you think of the new Vampires Suck movie trailer? (I tried asking this in Entertainment last night and only got 2 replies.)

I like twilight, like I've read all the books and I've seen the 1st two movies after they came out on DVD, so I'm far from a huge fan. I'm usually not into spoof movies, but I have to say, this does look kinda funny!

I've heard that it's pissing of a lot of the more hardcore twilight fans but I guess I don't get that...

Will you see it? If you're a big Twilight fan does it upset you or do you think it's kinda funny?

http://movies.rightcelebrity.com/vampires-suck-movie-trailer-video/1898

Blueliner

Asked by Blueliner at 12:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm a Twilight fan like you. But I am going to see the movie the movie trailer is really funny. I have some hardcore twilight fans for friends and they are pissed saying they wont see this movie.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 12:27 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I saw the trailer ad on Facebook last night, but I actually didn't get a chance to watch it yet. From what I saw tho, it looked funny and if it mocks Twilight, more power to it. It was bound to happen eventually. Scary Movie would have done it at some point (if they are still making those). I'll watch it when it comes out on DVD.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 12:27 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Oooh there's a moving out that's pissing off Twilight fans? HAVE to go check this out!
    SinfulBliss

Answer by SinfulBliss at 12:28 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• OMG I was dying laughing. Funniest thing ever.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:29 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I think the whole Twilight obsession is scary. I can understand liking the movies, but what some fans are doing? O.M.G.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 12:29 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Thankx for the link
    SinfulBliss

Answer by SinfulBliss at 12:31 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• My hubby is a huge twilight fan and he's looking forward to seeing it. I won't be watching it, hate those spoof movies.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 12:42 PM on Jul. 9, 2010