Has anyone had problems with pampers diaper, leaking

My daughter wears no 1 Pamper baby dry n every day if she do a number 1 or 2 it leaks out. i make sure it not loose, I change her even during the nite, so its not a overflow, it just it leaks n mess her clothes in the front.

supermom2005

Asked by supermom2005 at 12:21 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Make sure you are pulling the inner lining around the thigh out :)
    marriedmomto5

Answer by marriedmomto5 at 12:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• YES!!!!!!!! Pampers and Huggies both leaked on all of my kids. I used Luvs. Those were the only ones that didn't leak on my kids. I had to use pampers preemie diapers with my first because I couldn't get preemie diapers in any other brand but they still leaked like crazy! I did like the fact that the diapers that didn't leak on my kids were cheaper than pampers or huggies! LOL
    My3LittleGirls

Answer by My3LittleGirls at 12:23 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Honestly we used pampers with our daughter because Huggies leaked no matter what we did. With our son it was exactly opposite! It all depends on your kid. Shop around to see what fits and works best! Try Huggies and the WHITE CLOUD brand they sell at Walmart. I think Parent's Choice is another option. Good luck!
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 12:24 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• We have never had that problem. We use Pampers exclusively. Everything else leaks for my DD.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 12:25 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Yep, had that problem with Pampers. Thats why I don't use them anymore. I think they work for some and for others, they just don't...isnt that weird? lol. I guess all babies pee different or something, I dont know.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:28 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• i never had a problem with pampers.....but i didi notice if the diaper was not just the right size it would not hold its weight in soil. i would also suggest as pp said make sure the lining around their legs are pulled out. i had my most leaky problems with huggies! ugh never again!
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 12:31 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I'm with my3littlegirls, pampers and huggies both also leaked on my son. I now use Luvs and they work great I've never had any problem with them.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:31 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I have used pampers for the last 6 years and I have found that when they start to leak, it's time to bump up to the next size. The overlap in weight towards the end of one size to the beginning of the next. Maybe give size 2 a try.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I used Pampers on my girl when she was a baby and she is 2 1/2 now...Back then the pampers baby dry was made so much better!!! My son uses huggies now becuz the pampers makes him break out ever since they put the new dry max stuff in them he broke out everytime. But huggies works just fine for him. I also used Luvs on my lil when we would run low on money and they seem to work just as good!!! Hope this helped!!
    deanna_bass

Answer by deanna_bass at 12:38 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• She weights 10lbs so I dont think its a size issues, but I have a box of number two I will try one when she wakes up n see thanks
    supermom2005

Comment by supermom2005 (original poster) at 12:39 PM on Jul. 9, 2010