Contact wearers!! Do you ever accidently put them in the wrong eyes?

I usually do not do this, but for the past two days, I've gotten them mixed up! I have no idea where my head has been!

layh41407

Asked by layh41407 at 12:36 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have before, but my eyes are soo different, that it is very obvious.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:37 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Yes. Especially if I use a different case. One one case, the right side is colored and on the other case it is not. I usually take my contacts out at my bedside so sometimes I am not paying attention. It's a huge difference because there's a -1.00 difference between eyes.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:39 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Yup. I did that for like a month (on accident). I thought I just needed new contacts but at my next appt. my doctor told me they were just in the wrong eyes lol. Turns out though I actually ended up making my eyes a little stronger because of it so I got to wear a slightly lower presciption after that!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Dont have to worry about it b/c I have the same strength for both eyes... so I only have to buy one box at a time, it gives me 3 sets, and it doesnt matter which one goes where. I luvs it. God forbid I lose one though, when I dont have extras handy... then I'm blind as a bat!
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 12:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Sometimes
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:44 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• My eyes are equal, so, I am lucky in that it doesn't matter.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Yes I have done that a few times, when I even bother to wear them. But my eyes are so different, it is not hard for me to realize what I did. It gets annoying though.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 1:03 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I have the same strength in both eyes, so it doesn't matter if I mixed them up.
    But when I first got my contacts, my older brother was trying to show me the easiest way that he puts his in. As I'm watching him, I see him but both contacts in the SAME eye...of course I say nothing. So when he really gets a good look through his contacts, the expression on his face was priceless! Like he was thinking "What the heck is happening?!?!" lol
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 1:07 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Not the wrong eye, but I put them in backwards sometimes.
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 1:09 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• no i havent had that before
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 6:44 PM on Jul. 9, 2010