What are you willing to admit?

I think for many of us, it is easy to judge someone else, but hard to admit things we do! So, what are you willing to admit to that many would not see as "right"?
For me, I work full time, always have. I have been married more than once. I got pregnant before I got married. I smoke. And, I have been even been known to buy my 10 year old a chocolate milk shake with his breakfast, just because it kept him quiet! : )
So, what are your confessions?

mommy11260

Asked by mommy11260 at 12:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I smoke, my daughter gets one "junk" snack daily, whatever we have, whenever she chooses.
    I will sometimes have my husband bring dinner home from Taco Bell just because I don't feel like cooking.
    My 5 year old not only watches Simpsons, but it's her favorite show. She also loves horror and gore movies, she gets a big a kick out of the blood and guts that my husband and I do.
    I didn't breast feed, I put her forward facing two weeks shy of a year, she was in diapers until 2 1/2, she has a tv, dvd player, and cable in her room.
    Wow, I feel better. :-)
    I know most of this is stuff that others just can't believe, especially in a kid her age, but it works for us. She's a very healthy, well rounded kid.
    Also, she's been through a lot, and handled it SO well, better than most adults I know could, and we feel she deserves extra privileges.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:56 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• i was a teen mom. and i'm pregnant again and we still are not married. occasionaly, when i'm not pregnant of course, i smoke pot.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:54 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Unmarried teen mom here. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:56 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• i pick my nose
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:56 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• lol..those really arent "bad" thingss mommy11260! :)
    Where should I begin? Hmm...well, my son has sat in the front seat of the car since he was about 7. My daughter was on the bottle until recently (16 months) and she would take a bottle to go to bed. When she cries at night, I just go get her and bring her into the bed with me. My son used to climb in bed with me until he was 7 in the middle of the night to sleep. I called my son a little idiot the other day.(don't ask). I've let my son stay home from school a couple times for no reason other than to go to the zoo with me and another time was just because he looked like he just needed a day off.I let them eat cookies.I give them white bread when we have no wheat.I change the cat litter box and I'm pregnant.I feed them canned Ravioli for lunch sometimes.I let my daughter cry it out for naps once in awhile when shes overtired.I use tv dinners sometimes.I like salt.I like sugar
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I was a teen mom. I married my husband after knowing him for 8 months when I was 20. That is all I can think of. I usually don't judge people though.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 1:01 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I give my two year old chocolate milk about every other day (and I tell everyone that juice is bad!).

I, too, had a child before being married (which I still am not). We're planning on having more children - and probably before we get married.
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 12:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• " I've let my son stay home from school a couple times for no reason other than to go to the zoo with me and another time was just because he looked like he just needed a day off."
    I don't think that's so bad as long as it's occasional. I think that trips to the zoo are very important learning experiences and everyone needs a day off every once in a while.

I say good for you.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 2:04 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I'm unmarried and had my daughter four months ago when I was 18. Before that I smoked cannabis and probably would now if I wasn't breastfeeding
    Melissa15

Answer by Melissa15 at 1:10 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I have a tendency to yell, I get short with my hubby WAY too easily, I get irritated at people who don't clean their house and take good care of their kids, I've occasionaly let my kids have a snack in the van even though hubby's rule is NO FOOD IN THE VEHICLES!!!, I secretly watch Lifetime movies, I am WAY too emotional, and I resent the fact that I can't have any more kids.
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 1:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2010