Is it just me

The higher u go up in level its just not as fun as when u started. It seems to me that its time consuming.What do u think.This question is for the ladies that like the point system. I have 2 more question to ask and I can't think of one.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 12:56 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• I agree a little bit--but sometimes I just get on here to answer questions and don't pay attention to the points! The higher you go, you need SOOO many points to move on.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:57 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I agree mainly because you need so many more to get to the next level the higher you go. :-( I still have over 1100 more credits until level 21 and I'm almost halfway there.
    It's still fun though. I like to see how many I can get in a day and then see if I can get more the next. It's hard though because after the core, it just depends on others to get me higher. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:01 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I so agree....they give you so many more points to earn it get to dang hard. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:01 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I still want to know what we get out of this. I mean, in my house, our point-system is like "Earn THIS many points and you get _____" What do we get? Hm?
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 1:03 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Yes, it IS time consuming as well as addicting..and I don't even know why. Like...is there a goal or something we should be reaching? But oh well, must play along,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:06 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I agree, It's more fun when you can go up a level faster
    Melissa15

Answer by Melissa15 at 1:06 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I agree. I didn't think much of it until just a few minutes ago. I happened to look and see I only needed 22 points to the next level. And as if I have 4 decent questions to ask. I am lucky to have a good quetion a day that I want insight to. But for whatever reason it is addicting to come on here.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:25 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• This is majorly time consuming...Just asking questions to ask a question is pretty stupid.
    comfycouch

Answer by comfycouch at 5:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I love this section! ALways have.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:33 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• can you close this question out and can I be your Best Answer?
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 4:14 PM on Aug. 10, 2010