Dont u wish u could eat with out hearing "i wanna bite"?/

My kids do this all the time, and of course i give it to them, Even if they just ate it seems when i sit down to eat they are all on top of me wanting to eat my food too lol, i wish i could have one day to eat in peace

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 1:27 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• oh goodness yes! I think that's why I end up doing the majority of my eating after the little ones are in bed!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 1:30 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• When I don't hear "i wanna bite, or oooo can I have some" is when my son is not here but then my daughter takes over and just climbs on my lap and takes itout of my hand,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:30 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Yeah! I think that's why I do a lot of eating while she's asleep. Even if it's the same thing on both our plates, she wants a bite of mine. :-)
    Going to miss it next month though. :-(
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:32 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• i know. even if she has her own. i guess she thinks mine tastes better.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:32 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• you can come to my house...my kids don't like eating let alone asking for something I'm eating...I really don't think that's ever happened to me...I wish it would tho
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 1:33 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• my son has never done that. he get his own food and i tell him to eat his food.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:36 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• This doesn't happen to me because I rarely let her eat off of my plate. If she wants something, I will put it on her plate and she can eat it from there.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I actually don't mind it. I have to share my son with his dad and he has him more than I do. So when he's around to say I wanna bite, it makes me happy!!
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 1:57 PM on Jul. 9, 2010