omg what is that smell....

Ok so, I have a walkin closet that i use for my dirty clothes, i do laundry every other day, I did it last night and i noticed a smell, Its not from the laundry bc iv never smelt this b4, even after i did the clothes the smell was still there including today. I smells almost skunkish, i live in apt and i was wondering could there be something dead in the walls??? there is currently nothing in there at all besides an old tv and some shoes......

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 1:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Home & Garden

• a mouse could have died in the walls
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Skunkish?? If your in an apt building, could it possibly be a neighbor smoking pot? IDK thats all I can think of lol it could be coming in thru a crack or something!!! could be an animal too....
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 2:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I used to work in this old store and it would have a smell like that. It was awful. I think it was because the building was so old and so was the plumbing, wiring. I would ask your landlord to have it checked out. Could be as you said, or it may be the pipes.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 2:01 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• LOL no i know what pot smells like, These apts are fairly new, they are really nice!! they were built in 2000, i dont seen no cracks in the wall, thats the thing that gots me stumped, how is the smell comeing threw if there is no openings, my dh brung up a good point the night b4 last we shampooed are whole carpet and every since its smelled, maybe someone b4 me had a cat or animal that died in here or pissed a whole lot and shampooing made the smell come up//
    DeeMarie87

Comment by DeeMarie87 (original poster) at 2:07 PM on Jul. 9, 2010