Back to Back Pregnancy.

Okay, So I have a almost 4 month son in a few days. Well I am pregnant again! This wasn't planned. But does this ever happen to anyone that have had back to back pregnancies? I feel kind of I don't know different that I got pregnant again so quickly. But then again, I got to thinking, its not so bad in the long run, its just means my kids will be close not only in age by about one year apart, but actually growing up close together.

BugsMommyy

Asked by BugsMommyy at 2:03 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i know someone that had a new baby when her first just turned 11 mo.
    my 2 are 22 months apart.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 2:05 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I got pregnant when my daughter was six months old....and I just miscarried that baby last Friday. I was 11 weeks. What I miscarried was tissue, a baby never formed and I partially think its because my body wasnt ready for another child. I'm not trying to scare you, but please take your prenatal vitamins religiously and take care of yourself. Good luck!
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 2:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I have kids that are the same age for 3 weeks. It's hard at first, but now that they're bigger (think starting at 2 and 3) it's much easier. My older boys can share toys, clothes and they are best friends. It's great. The first few years suck though, I won't lie. Dealing with a newborn all night and toddler all day is hard. And caring for an infant while pregnant is hard. But it's a short amount of time in the long haul. Good luck and congrats!
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 2:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Remember this after you have your next baby. You are very fertile after you have your baby.

Answer by louise2 at 2:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I know alot of women who have back to back pregnancies. It will be hard at first, but there's all sorts of positives to think about. :-)
    monkeedork

Answer by monkeedork at 2:15 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• wow you make me feel better! i have been freaking out because my baby is 13 months and i am 7 weeks pregnant, i feel crazy that mine will only be 21 months apart. good luck to you,
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 2:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• CONGRATS!!! I have not got pregnant that soon after but I did when My son was 7mo old AND then again when that baby was 7 months old LOL I feel like I was pregnant for 3 yrs straight haha. 3 under3....I do like having them so close in age tho :) My sister has irish twins tho, hers are 10 1/2 mo apart, they were due exactly 1 yr apart but the second baby came 6 wks early, right now they are both 3!! BTW I also have a 4 month old :)
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 2:21 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I am in the same boat as you. I have a 2 1/2 year old, an 8 month old, and I am 20 weeks pregnant, lol!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• My oldest two are 13 months apart.......personally I think it's easier when they're close together. They like the same toys and are in the same stages normally. When my oldest turned 3 my daughter was born (14 days later). 3 in 3 years is hard on your body but I'm glad I had them so close!
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 2:38 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Mine are 10 MONTHS (almost to the day) apart! My brother and I are 1 year 11 days apart. My sisters are 1 year 4 months apart. I will admit it wasn't easy when they were little, being 10 MONTHS apart and all. Looking back sometimes I wonder how on Earth did I do that! However, now it's awesome. They for the most part get along good, play well together, have similar interest and the same social circles. So it works out nice....Although seeing I one boy one girl I know those interest and social circles may be a little wider and less in common, but now at 9 and 8 it's good!
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 3:11 PM on Jul. 9, 2010