Where to meet decent guys?

I have no idea how to meet decent guys. Usually they end up being guys I work with (horrible idea). I just need to find a decent place to find guys.

yezay

Asked by yezay at 2:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I met my husband at work, but I later took another job because working together didn't feel right. I agree with you that meeting guys at work is not a good idea. How about Barnes and Noble, Library, through friends? Good luck! You'll find somebody:)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:11 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I hit the mother lode when I started doing volunteer work for my high school. I do it online since my school is in another state. I started out verifying email addresses for the Alumni Association's website. By doing that I was able to verify for the alumni association and was able to see if they had a Mrs. "them". If not, then I began to inquire about them and have met and gone out with many wonderful men. I don't have to worry about them being serial killers or psycho's bc someone from the school or neighborhood can always vouch for them.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• church or church activities. I wouldn't want to just "blindly" meet guys..I want someone who lives and believes along the same lines as I do.
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 2:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• SCA- society for create anachronism. they re-live the middle ages.
    it's fun, a lot of decent guys (not all, so use common sense as always) and a lot of the guys are sensitive and creative.
    that's how I met my husband.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 2:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Home improvemtent stores are loaded with men...go play the helpless female in the tool isle and watch them flock to you lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:33 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• If you are into helping the environment, Sierra Club is a great way to meet single men.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 2:37 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• There is no better place to meet nice young men than at church. There are singles groups who go on outings together, have dinner together, and it is a wonderful way to meet eligible people in a nice group setting.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:26 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• if you have any guy friends ask them to keep an eye out for single guys for you...not only will you know they are not some random psycho but if they truly are your friend then they will set you up with decent guys...this has the added benefit that guys tell eachother thier dirty little secrets like a haistory of cheating, so your friend will likely know if they are bad news relationship wise
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 8:56 PM on Jul. 9, 2010