Do you calorie count?

How do you keep track if you do?

sokkamum

Asked by sokkamum at 2:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i am strict on counting calories. i write it down in a little notebook and if we're going out to eat i write down the calories from the meal beforehand. all of the resturants have websites or brocures with the nutrition facts. i also have a scale so i can measure out meats, etc. at home (i am not a good guesser lol). i have had alot of success counting calories (125 lbs. lost in college and lost all of my baby weight by 6 months pp with all 3 kids). gl!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:49 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I dont count each and every calorie...I have a rough idea of what I am eating...I go through all the food I purchase and know what each has cal and fat wise...If I'm not sure I look it up through google (there are alot of sites with info on different foods) I plan ahead when eating out so I know what to order without having to guess, some foods you think are healthy aren't as great as they look.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 2:15 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I don't calorie count but I do watch fat grams and sugar.
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 2:14 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• i also have a rough idea of the calories i take in but that is because in order to lose weight you have to burna bout 600 more than you take in so it is important for weightloss. now that im pregnant though its just to make sure i get my extra 300 a day.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 2:17 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• when I'm doing it- I have a notebook that I write down EVERYthing and keep track there-
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I track my consumption and burn for every second of the day and for everything that goes into my mouth...including gum. I weigh out my food so that I am sure that I am eating only a serving of that food... I have a bodybugg that tracks my burn and it gets uploaded to their website and I log my food there as well. I've lost 44.6 lbs since December doing this.. I also work out 6 days per week.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 4:20 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• No.... I just don't eat processed foods, refined sugars, or Hydrolized oils....
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:33 PM on Jul. 9, 2010