What makes people think...

that they have a right to be a bitch, to people they don't know? I mean, you don't know me, and I dont know you... so why are you being such a bitch to me? If I put something out there, in a journal, question, or group post, no one is forcing you to read it, and I am most certainly NOT asking to be bashed. Maybe something I said rubbed you the wrong way? Then say something like "Wow, I see where you're coming from, but..." - don't take your bad mood out on me by saying things like "God, you're ____insert rude comment here___". Ok, I'm done, I think. (Since there's not really a section for this, I'll put it here in C4C ...)

MunchiesMom324

Asked by MunchiesMom324 at 2:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• I agree with you. This site isn't to let out your irritation or stress on other people. Although, that is what some do. If I don't agree with something, I would never cut someone up. That doesn't help their situation at all.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:21 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• you rock

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I don't think people are obligated to be kind and polite, especially on the web. Snark is just part of the message board experience.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 2:24 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I am a bitch to people until I get to know them because IMO my kindness is like respect, you need to earn it..so that is my take on it
    KnitWit0686

Answer by KnitWit0686 at 2:32 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I don't know, that is messed up!!!
    My3LittleGirls

Answer by My3LittleGirls at 4:18 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• (((HUGS))) some people get off on bein rude to someone over the internet :(
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 6:38 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• But, KnitWit - do you approach random ppl on the street and say rude, hurtful things to them? I mean, face-to-face, just walk up to someone you do NOT know and say "God, you're a f*cking idiot. You're so stupid" or things like that? When they have done NOTHING to trigger any kind of response to you?

I truly hope not...
    MunchiesMom324

Comment by MunchiesMom324 (original poster) at 2:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2010