do u think this is messed up? my husband is deployed and we only have a certain amount of time to talk and he decided to talk to his friend for 2 hrs when we signed on yahoo together and he talked to him the whole time! while i was waiting online for him.

and hes telling me im a b**ch for trying to get him to talk to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• yup, messed up

Answer by admckenzie at 2:24 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• ummm hon...can I be honest? His "friend" is the one he chose to speak w ith in that critical time...so what does that say? I look at deployed men as having a few last moments before they could possibly die for our country, and they have X amount of time to talk...who they choose to speak with is very telling.
    he can call you want he wants, but he obviously has priorities that are not the same as yours. I am sorry :(...
    (hugs)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:25 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I agree with bearsjen connecting with you is good but maybe he just wanted to connect with his friend maybe they have not had a chance to catch up or he finally saw the friend online and time just went by as they connected plz do not feel bad it happens sometimes.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 2:32 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• well, he's deployed.
    maybe he was upset about something that he wanted to talk to his friend about, and didn't want to worry you. he may have been snapping at you out of stress.
    I seem to be getting more and more family members in the military, and I'm adapting attitudes I never thought I would have.
    From what I hear from more and more military wives is that a lot of this stuff comes with the uniform.

I would tell him how you feel, but bearsjen may be right- this may be saying something.

sorry you are going through this- I feel for you.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 2:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• been there done that & divorcing him. your wife comes 2nd to NO ONE. he can go be w that friend, man or woman just not w u.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 2:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I would be hurt! Hugs!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 2:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• where are his priorities?
    hmmm....were you two having trouble like this before he left?
    very inconsiderate!

wow! i would definately talk this out with him!
    good luck with it.
    Leezah

Answer by Leezah at 3:04 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Yeah, that is not right.
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 3:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• That's not right, but now's not the time to choose your battles, sounds to me like he needed some down time with a friend without having to put on the hubby hat. Do you complain when you talk to him?? Do you lift him up or tear him down while you are talking? I'm sorry honey, that's tough. But I would cut him some slack, write him a letter instead, but be as uplifting as possible. If it continues the next time you get to talk, then I'd say something to the eftect of, sure do miss you how are you doing and go from there. HUGS to you !!!
    ShelbysHope

Answer by ShelbysHope at 3:37 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Messed up is not the word...disrespected comes to my mind...not to sound rude but...he's giving you the clues...pick up on it...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 3:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2010