I LOVE British accent!! anyone else???

I don't know why, I just LOVE the way British people talk!! It's like they they're taking deep breaths while they talk and it's so funny but also beautiful to me!!

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Me too.

Answer by mompam at 2:47 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Me too! One of my math teachers in high school was British. He was older, but I loved listening to him talk.

Answer by Journey311 at 2:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Ditto.

Answer by DesertRose75 at 2:49 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• OMG! YES! Me and my bff speak in british accents when strolling through a store or when on the phone with each other. we have huge belly laughs over it. my kids & hub think we are quiet wierd! i can't understand it really! LOL!

Answer by Leezah at 2:49 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I do!! ~♥Cheerio♥~

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:49 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• My dad came over from england in '78 and has been here ever since. He gets so many compliments and so much attention because of his accent. When my parents were younger and married, women used to call the answering machine just to hear his voice....creeeepy! lol

Answer by CAGirl4 at 2:49 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• My dad is Britiish, so I'm pretty used to it.

I favor the Londoner style more than Cockney.

Answer by anng.atlanta at 2:50 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Which one? Saying you love British accents is like saying you like American accents, there's a world of difference between different areas. I don't care for most English accents but a nice highland brogue is lovely. Love Fife accents too.

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 2:51 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• OMG me too!! I love it although I find it difficult to understend sometimes.. But yeah, I love listening to British people talk!!

Answer by pipermomofash at 2:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I was once at a dinner party at a friends house, mixed group with some people I'd never met before. After we left one of the strangers asked my friend who the weird couple with the bad fake British accents were. Apparently it took some time to convince this person that our accents are in fact totally genuine and not put on at all.

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 2:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2010