So I know its not much of a ? but I read in a magazine the other day Forever21 just came out with maternity clothes!!!

I just wanted to share b/c I wish I had them when I was pregnant.

allisonc242

Asked by allisonc242 at 2:56 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Thanks for the info... headed to the mall w/ our daughter hopefully we will see one there.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 2:59 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• wow... that sucks dude. I heard a comedian the other night making jokes about how economically reasonable it is to have a baby at 16. "It's awesome! You bounce right back, give the kid to mom and dad until you're ready to graduate college, and get all kinds of money from the dad for child support! It's a career choice!"

It was kinda funny, but kinda sick too!! I guess if you get knocked up, it's nice to know you can still look fashionable...? Idk. I'm wishing forever21 had maternity when I was pregnant, but it sorta feels like they're promoting teen pregnancy!!!
    livn4hevn

Answer by livn4hevn at 3:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• yayyy!
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 3:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I'll have to check it out since I'm prego again.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 3:05 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Oh! Yippy!! Now everyone's pregnant teen daughter can look fashionable!! Sorry to offend! But c'mon!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• WOW lol well Im 22 and I would of like to have more age appropiate and less expense clothes then those at motherhood I had preeclampcia so I gained way more weight then I had bought clothes for...I must of spent $500 in clothes the first 6 months... and another $300 for my ever growning wide butt...needless to say its totally promoting teen preg. but im pretty sure their gonna do it wether or not there are cute clothes lol
    allisonc242

Comment by allisonc242 (original poster) at 3:57 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• They do and they actually have really cute maternity clothes and cheap! It's clothes you can wear well into your 40's lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 3:59 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• i jus looked it up online n they do have it lol...its called love21-maternity....its on the forever21 site!
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 12:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2010