a good spell to protect children (pagans & wiccans only)

Please finish reading all this before you answer.so i recently found out that a couple from my first coven had there 3 young children ages 2.5, 2, and less than 1 month where taken from there home. i do not want a spell to put them back in that house i know them way to well for that to happen, to make it short and sweet it was not a good place for kids. what i want for the 3 of them is a good home with loving parents. taking them me self has crossed my mind more than once but i already have a 2 year old my self and seem to take in every lost thing i find as it is. i would like to see them go to an older couple in my coven witch are there grand parents. but really any loving home would be good. at the moment there in the care of Oklahoma state. if you know a spell to protect the children and send a Good family to take them in for good.

Manda_Evans

Asked by Manda_Evans at 3:05 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• To Protect or heal a child.

You need: A white votive candle inscribed with the child’s name or with their names written on a piece of paper underneath it. When you light it, let it burn 10-15 minutes. Cast your circle and ask the guardians to join you in it. This is the incantation:

"Guardian Spirits in this ring, Protection to these children bring. (Speak the name of each child), Let justice be done for them. As I will, so shall it be. Let no innocents be harmed."

This is an appeal to the guardian spirits/angels of the children to make sure that whatever is done is in their best interest and you should be wishing for this as you perform the spell. Good luck. If you find it less than effective I have a Hecate justice spell--but this one should be used ONLY in the direst of circumstances.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 4:29 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• how about you learn what Wiccan and pagan only means
    Manda_Evans

Comment by Manda_Evans (original poster) at 3:26 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Manda, I really don;t know any in particular however I am sure if you write something it will mean more becauae it will be from your heart! I wanted to tell you that I think you are wonderful for even thinking about children I think from how you worded it never met! What a great example of a mommy not only caring for your children but other peoples children!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 6:17 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• thank you and yea i've never gotten to meat the kids. but i knew there parents vary well and knew they where not ready for kids but said nothing as they had one then last than a month later got prego with another. but i hope for the best for them all now
    Manda_Evans

Comment by Manda_Evans (original poster) at 6:32 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Manda,do you think it really will put you out to take the kids? If it wont then I think you should! If not just make sure they know about you and that they ALWAYS have you! They will need someone who is always there!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 6:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• there's no way we could take them all we only make a little under 3000 a month and the house we have is to small for them all. that would put this house with 3 2 year old and an infant the girl was born on the 28th of June
    Manda_Evans

Comment by Manda_Evans (original poster) at 6:36 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Well at least you thought about it. It is the thought that counts. I know there are a few kids I wish I could take in but really can't. I think if you jot something down from your heart it will work better than any spell you can look up for sure! Good luck and please meet those babies and let them know someone loves them! I know you really do just by this post!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 6:39 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• How about a spell to improve your grammar?
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 3:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2010