Creepy Toys!

Have you ever had any creepy toys, or creepy toys your kids have had?
I remember one night I was home by myself and I heard giggling upstairs. I walked up to see what it was and my DD's babydoll was going off.....and kept going off!
It's one of those motion activated ones....but all the lights were off and there was nobody up there....
Needless to say, I took the batteries out of her! lol
How about you???

CAGirl4

Asked by CAGirl4 at 3:15 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• "I really hate porcelain dolls,my ex-step mom(my sister's mom) has tons and tons of them. And I always hated spending the night at her house when I was a kid, because if you had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night it seems like there was this one that was looking at you no matter where you were."

I thought I was the only one that felt that way!

as for ferbie, I got one for my parrot- thinking that maybe it would keep her company. She walked up to that thing, we set it off and she ran screaming!
    took that thing back the next day!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I really hate porcelain dolls,my ex-step mom(my sister's mom) has tons and tons of them. And I always hated spending the night at her house when I was a kid, because if you had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night it seems like there was this one that was looking at you no matter where you were.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Ugh! My son's tickle me Elmo used to do that. I swear that little red monster is the DEBIL! LOL
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 3:16 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I remember being scared to death of an antique doll my grandmother had...the eyes were the blinking kind, and one or both of them would sometimes get stuck in the "open" position, then, while just sitting there, one or both eyes would "blink" or "wink!" *shudders* LOL

My older son also had a battery Mickey Mouse "roley poley" baby toy that got dropped kicked so many times, even when you turned the switch to "off," it would sporadically go off, and you would hear Mickey's laugh (at least we like to think it was because it was tossed around so much!!!) sometimes late at night--after we had all gone to bed!! It was enough to give you the willies!!!

We promptly threw it in the trash! Now, if that same toy were to show up in the kids play room, I think I'll sell the house!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• i had a ferbie for a while. i got rid of that thing!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• My son had a robot that went off in the middle of the night...It started screaming "we're under attack, we're under attack". And he had a Cookie Monster/Sesame Street jack-in-the-box that went off at night.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:20 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• we had a stuffed leap frog toy and it had buttons on its tummy u push for songs or playin a shape finding game, it would go on and off at night sayin peek a boo i see you or bubye. my daughter was still in her crib and the toy was across the room on the floor. i got rid of the toy cause it scared my sister when she watch the kids at night.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 3:30 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• My kids' zhu zhu pets are demonic. They randomly chortle and squeak.

My son has an old Buzz Lightyear toy from way back when that has a built in alarm clock that goes off whenever it feels like it. I've heard it go off at 3 in the morning.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:31 PM on Jul. 9, 2010