Suggestions on what to feed my 9 month old.

I make his food. Since he is at that transitional stage of mashing and chewing, I am running out of ideas of a few new things to introduce. He has allergies, so I watch what I give him. Wheat and whey has been taken out until older, but rice is okay. He has tofu, but I am going to start chicken. But any suggestions?

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 3:18 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Try lamb or beef casserole. Annibel karmel has great recipes my son loves. Google her. Also risotto.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• chicken is a good chewing food, my son loves it. I just boil it, let it cook and dice it for finger foods.
    steamed cauliflower, broccoli, green beans, peas
    diced: pear, baked potato cooled
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:21 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• nurturebaby.com is the site I use....they have diff age categoories too to make it easy for mommas
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Anything that you can eat (minus whatever he's allergic to) he can eat. Just cut it up reaaaaal small. :-)
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Chicken and rice is always a favorite in my house. We usually fix it with cream of mushroom soup as a sauce.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Thanks Vero, that was more along the lines of what I was looking for. Not just cutting their food up LOL I want actual recipes and new textures and flavors.
    2BlondeBabies

Comment by 2BlondeBabies (original poster) at 3:23 PM on Jul. 9, 2010