i got 3 misscarriage due to blood clotes get thick when i pregnent . we are palnning to have baby but some time i get pain under right side of vagina when we have relation or i get tired

bijal

Asked by bijal at 3:27 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• That is something to ask your doctor, espeically if you get blood clots while pregnant
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 3:32 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Talk to your doctor .I had miscarriages and in an unrelated situation found out I have lupus which gave me sticky platelets.During pregnancy some of the vessels into the uterus become more curved which can encourage clots to form.This is greatly simplified.Anyway I have taken shots during a successful pregnancy and a different successful one where I had less sticky platelets I took a baby asprin a day.So this is something to be addressed medically.Good Luck!!

drfink

Answer by drfink at 5:17 PM on Jul. 9, 2010