If there was one thing you could change about your life right now, what would it be?

I would change the fact that my parents live so far away from me. I've always been close to them and in January of 2010, I moved to Florida. I left them behind in South Carolina. I now have to drive 8 hours to see them every month and it's starting to take a toll on my financial situation. I just want them in the same county as me, it would make things A LOT easier.

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 3:42 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Our financial situation. I try not to let it get me down, I am so lucky, I have a great husband, 2 great happy and healthy kids, a roof over our heads, food (granted on sale with coupons food, lol) to eat, we have a very happy family life, but alas, we are stuggling financially to keep our heads above water and we have been for some time now. I don't need to be rich, I just wish we didn't have to worry all the time.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:56 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• My husband get a full time job with the national guard, or they release him for active duty. Living in limbo right now is not so fun.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:44 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Money. Plain and simple. I wish we had more money....it would solve a lot of probs we're having right now!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 3:45 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Financially stability, so we can focus on our other issues.
    sojourner.

Answer by sojourner. at 3:47 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Move back or at least close to our hometown, where all our family and friends are.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Even though I'm thankful for what I have..........Hitting the lottery would be great! So that we could buy a Nice house in a better neighborhood with a backyard..oh and a 2 car driveway! That would be perfect for my family!
    CafeMom732

Answer by CafeMom732 at 3:57 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I'd want my mom back. She died in '09
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:01 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• To find a balance of happiness and peace in my home, it is always so chaotic and there are usaully so many of us that something is always wrong! Oh and MONEY that would solve a lot of problems in my world too!
    6kids1man

Answer by 6kids1man at 4:03 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• That my husband would finally get hired somewhere.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 4:09 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I'd get my brother to acknowledge what he did was wrong, apologize to my parents and to me, and take responsibility for his actions instead of listening to his bonehead friends.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 4:20 PM on Jul. 9, 2010