Wicca Spell for conceiving (wiccans & pagans only)

so i was on line reading and i found old convo about about a spell called the green witch spell. has any one else heard of this spell, used this spell, or know any other spells that would be work for a family looking to have another child. we where luck to have our first son after a complication i had with a miscarriage at 18. oh and please don't be rude and say something about my grammar or spelling I'm not here for that and will turn you in. I'm here for the question i asked and nothing more

Manda_Evans

Asked by Manda_Evans at 3:44 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• snakes, snails, and puppy dog tails...thats what little boys are made of.. sorry i had to say that =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• never heard of spells for concieving but there is a mom on here that knows a lot about special diets..go to the trying to concieve group
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:14 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• *conceive..
    shay1130

• yes but I'm series and your not this is my religion and my way of life its how i was raised and will raise my children not oh lets make fun.
    Manda_Evans

Comment by Manda_Evans (original poster) at 4:14 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• i'm not making fun..it just popped in my head. I've just never heard of any.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:17 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• i understand it just gets hard to deal with after all the stuff I've been though choosing to continue with what my grandparents and there parents where.
    Manda_Evans

Comment by Manda_Evans (original poster) at 4:18 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Manda, there are many different spells out there for just about everything. I would do a little research and reading. I would start at Llewellyn Publishing and check through their titles. Most Llewellyn books can be found at Borders and even the public library. I think Ann Moura has an entire series of books related to Green Witchcraft. :)
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 4:24 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• i read in a bok i had once about eating something like 5 pumpkin seeds at the end of every week...
    i think the book was ::sexy spells for a goddess:: it went something like tht

maybe this site can help you

http://www.scribd.com/doc/322967/Love-Spells-and-Rituals
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 10:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2010