If this was me,what would you think of me?

I met my husband when I was 17 and he was 26. He was my high school bus driver. I got pregnant by him and got married 2 weeks before I gave birth. He has a part time job working 20 hrs a week as a bus driver,so this means he only works 180 days a year.We had a second kid 18 months after I had my 1st. I don't work,never have,so we've been on section 8 and food stamps for almost 9 years.I just got a part time job at a restaurant working part time for minimum wage,so together my husband and I technically make one full time job.I'm too busy with bible study to clean the house or cook,so I pawn my daughter off on my SIL and make my husband do all the housework and look after our son with autism while I hang with my friends.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd think you're lazy and need a good swift kick in the pants, or the head.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:50 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I would think that it is none of my business how you choose to live your life. If it bothers me I just wouldn't hang out with you.
    cutie222

Answer by cutie222 at 3:51 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Quit causing drama....seriously.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 3:50 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• eye rolling

bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 3:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• wow.
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 3:50 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Are you talking about someone you know?
    mommypip

Answer by mommypip at 3:50 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• unhappy
    Anonymous

• Sounds like you got a bum wrap in life....most of us have.But you really need to be a mom...not so much with your friends.Your son needs you...and they grow up way too fast.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 3:51 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• If this is for real, then I think you need to rethink your priorities. First, your children should come first, especially your son, he needs support from both his parents. I speak from experience, because my son was diagnosed with autism at 3 years old, and my DH went into denial and has just recently come to realize that this is the way our live will be. If this isn't for real, then you need to find a better way to occupy your time.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 4:49 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Its a real person,its my SIL....FYI

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:26 PM on Jul. 9, 2010