would it seem he is done with me?

my Dh is always rude to me, blames me for everything that goes wrong. the latest one is its my fault we are broke cause im going back to school. i borrowed $ from my mom to cover the expenses need to get into the program(shots and tb test) i borrowed 10K on student loans even though i received more than enough grants to cover my schooling. i got extra to help cover bills ect. my school doesnt effect his work in anyway he works nights im in class in the day. he wants me to give him the extra money from my aid to let him spen how he wants and my first check i get pay part of what i owe my mom and get kids school stuff and tires for my car buy a deep freeze and buy meat in bulk from a local butcher, and whats left after that im saving for gas for my car. he says we dont need any of the stuff listed.and he even acts like time with the kids is torture, we wants nothin to do with them, andthings to do with our needs is a waste

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• sounds like he is a little pissy over not being in the drivers seat 100%. Your bettering yourself, and contributing to the family. That is out of his control. He does not like that at all. I am sure he is smart enough to realize you are contributing, you are right in your goals and ambitions and all you are doing for the family. If he had thought of this plan for you to go back to school, and save for the family, with buying a freezer, etc. It would be the best thing for the family. BUT you thought of it. He is feeling threatend. I know what it's like when you have someone you can not communicate with. Most of the time it comes down to they don't want to communicate with you. I say stick your guns. He is throwing a fit about the kids because it puts stress on you.
    1nglmom3

Answer by 1nglmom3 at 4:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• He seems to be a selfish jerk.....jmo He sounds controling and manipulative....maybe the question you need to ask yourself is are you done with him and dont you deserve to be treated better than that?
    6kids1man

Answer by 6kids1man at 4:07 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• It would seem that he needs to grow up.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:06 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• You guys should communicate more and determine what things are needed in your life. Let him know you getting an education will help you and your family benefit from it.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 4:07 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I wouldn't say he's done with you, but it does sound like he's extremely selfish!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 4:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• What things does he want to spend the money on? Maybe you could compromise. Not sure what to say about him and the kids. A lot of guys think kids are woman's work.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I would say that he needs a kick in the butt! I am not sure that he is done with you but have you talked with him about anything? When you have kids, you don't get money to just go spend on yourself (unless you have a ton of money). I would talk to him and then go from there. I am sorry that he is treating you this way......regardless of his reasons for treating you this way-it is not ok that he is doing this! I hope that you can work things out and he grows up!
    trelmix

Answer by trelmix at 4:20 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• You put the extra aid money to what your family REALLY needs. I couldn't live with someone like that. Should you? Good luck.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:07 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• He does seem to be extremely selfish. And there's no way I'd be able to stay with a guy like that. I'd be divorced in a heart beat.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 4:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• i agree with pp, he sounds like he needs to grow up and be a man. support his wife in trying to better herself
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 9:44 PM on Jul. 9, 2010