Question for the non christians...

Ok so how do you think we were made/come from? How was all the living things made? How did the earth come about? Where do u think you go when you die?

Im just wondering iv always wanted to know....

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 4:15 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Being Muslim, I believe we came from God, to worship him. I believe that we go to either heaven or hell when we die..Living things were made by God.
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 8:10 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I don't CARE where we came from or how the earth was made. I focus on the fact that I'm HERE. Until science can tell me for sure- I don't waste my time wondering.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 4:17 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I think evolution is correct. Now as far as how the earth came to be, it doesnt really bother me, not something I put a whole lot of thought into. I know how I got here, science has proven that.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 4:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I believe in evolution in all aspects, there is more evidence of that than God. Earth formed in the universe from "dust" which really isn't dust but I don't have time to give an astrology lesson so I'll leave it at that. When we die? I don't know hopefully somewhere great.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I think that the chemical process took millions of years and that, since none of us were there, it is a moot point. It has brought us here, where we are now, and it obviously worked. Anything else is speculation--including creationism!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 4:31 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• i went back and read the answers, and i LOVE LOVE LOVE smokisses reply. its great, its the truth. i think there needs to be religious people so there isnt chaos. its wonderful that people have religion so they have morals and stuff. but i dont need religion to know right and wrong... and i dont need to thank god everytime something great happens in my life that I made happen, and i dont need god as an excuse to why something isnt working out for me, 'god had other plans'... lol, such crap!
    RunMum81

Answer by RunMum81 at 4:33 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I never really cared to think about all that. I do beleive in Spiritual Beings and beleive that, that's what we become when we pass away.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 4:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I believe that life began with and then scientifically evolved from very basic organic molecules. As far as where we go when we die, that's a choice. By that I mean ... in the ground, in an urn, in a freezer, space...
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 4:23 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• LMAO...that shouldnt be due it should be DO......EDIT button PLEASE Cafemom!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 4:24 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Science. How can you believe in something you can't see? I think it's all made up and rumors, and was the only way to get children to behave way back when, you go to somewhere nice if you're good, you go to hell if you're bad. And, when we die, I think we get reincarnated! I know, this doesn't explain for animals and plants and other living organisms, but hey, don't knock it, cause I don't knock people who believe in nothing... (meaning someone they can't see, a book of rumors, and paying money to a church, should just pay money to local charities...)

smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 4:25 PM on Jul. 9, 2010