When you pick a best answer or vote up/down do you look at screen names?

I don't most of the time because I don't want to "favor" friends. I want to take action according to what I like or dislike.

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 4:28 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't pay attention to the names. Sometimes, if I'm out of votes and want to tell someone I like the answer, I'll look at who did it and then post another answer telling them I like it or something.
    I try not to favor the friends or go against the people who seem rude a lot.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:31 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I pick the ones I like, then look at the screen names and wonder who that person is. So many times the profile is set to "private" so I know nothing.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 4:59 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• generally no If i like the answers and think it answers my question the best i just click 'select as best answer'. Same with voting up/down.
    SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 4:30 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• nope! I try to use my vote ups on the people that answer my question. If only on person answers they get best answer.
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 4:31 PM on Jul. 9, 2010