Do you think positive or negative?

A friend of mine always seems to think negatively about people. She sees a guy running along the road with no shirt and he's a dirty old man. She see a guy walking along the road wearing dirty clothes and he's a bum. I looked at the guy running and thought "Wow, dude is serious about fitness, but he really could be wearing a shirt" I looked at the other guy wearing dirty clothes and thought "He had a rough day at work" She had negative comments about almost everyone she thinks looks a bit different. Are you more postive or more negative with your thoughts?

layh41407

Asked by layh41407 at 4:29 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm more positive. I really can't stand being around someone who is negative all of the time. They just drag you down.
    morningglory1

Answer by morningglory1 at 4:31 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I try to be positive.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 4:32 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I do have a friend like that- she sees the worst in every situation, I on the other hand always try to see the best. I'm working on her though, trying to get her to look for the good before the bad!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 4:32 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• this one depends I'm not always the first one to think positive but I think your friend might be a little harsh or some of the things she says yes. The guy walking with dirty clothes I would probably think he is a bum as well but the "dirty old man" is probably just hot and took his shirt off I think sometimes your friend seems to be a little close minded
    Jessica0720

Answer by Jessica0720 at 4:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• it honestly depends on my mood and the day I've had. I'm a positive and nice person by nature but there are times when I've caught myself thinking and sometimes saying negative things about people i don't know.
    SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 4:38 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I try to look at life through my rose colored glasses!
    comfycouch

Answer by comfycouch at 4:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2010