How can I go back?

Ever since I got pregnant, wish was not planned, I feel like I have lost myself in the process, now the baby is here she is wonderful I love her, but me and my husband are growing apart. I feel so overwelm, lost and lonely...

Beba23

Asked by Beba23 at 4:32 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• see if you can get a freind or relative to watch the baby for an evening and have a date night with your hubby. Take the chance to have a good talk about how you feel, and how he feels. Date nights do wonders.
    SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 4:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• How old is she? Do you get out with her yet? I suggest finding a MOPS group to get involved with other moms. They are usually at a church. it stands for Mothers of preschoolers.

Do you and your husband like anything yall could work on together?
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 4:36 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Find something you can do together. Also find something for yourself as well even if its just 15 minutes a day. You should also sit down and talk to your DH and say how you are feeling and find a plan make a date night even if its something simple like watching a movie while your baby sleeps. or having a special snack or meal. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:37 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Have you talked to your husband? How about your doctor? When I hear words like "lost, overwhelmed, lonely" it makes me think depressed. Simple lack of sleep can be enough to send you down the depression route. As can hormonal changes. If I were in your shoes, I'd talk to your doctor and possibly a therapist.
    BuddyRoo

Answer by BuddyRoo at 4:38 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I have talked to him, actually last nite, and learn we are doing miserable in this relationship, she is only 3 months and since Im not working this adds to the stress.
    Man suck sometimes... uurrrgggggg.... I need some time away
    Thank you guys. I do talk a lot to my sisters, I am afraid of talking to the doctor, postpartum depression freaks me out!
    Beba23

Comment by Beba23 (original poster) at 4:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• PPD may freak you out, but if that's what's going on, you need to get some help BEFORE you do something you regret.
    BuddyRoo

Answer by BuddyRoo at 4:57 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• take a step back, get a baby sitter and have a night thats all about you and your husband.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 9:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2010