It's all coming together now!

My husband set up the cradle in our room, next to the bed.....we're going through our boy clothes and washing them....and we're buying diapers!!! lol Two weeks and we'll be having #4....(still no name).
When did you realize "holy crap, we're going to have another little one?!"...lol CRAZY!!!!!

CAGirl4

Asked by CAGirl4 at 4:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I thought it seemed real when he first moved. But it wasn't as real as seeing him. Thats the first time I actually felt the.. " I really have two babies now." I didn't find out the sex so it was like.. Really intense. With my first I knew he was a boy, I knew his name would be Lucas. It was like I already knew this baby inside me. But with my second, I knew nothing. I didn't have a name until very shortly before I had him. I had zero clue if it was a boy or girl. So when I finally saw him.. It hit me like a ton of brick. Baby Ryan. Sweet as you please, was there. It still gets me now. My boys take me by surprise everyday. And when I kiss them good night I can't believe they are mine, and so BIG! Lucas is two and a half now and Ryan is seven months. Lu looks just like Dad and Ry looks just like me. That.. makes it real too. =)

Good Luck congrats. I love setting up all the baby stuff. But I love meeting them so much more!
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• When we had the ultrasound done, and I saw her on there I just said "well, shit, there's a kid there."
    The ultrasound tech looked at me like I was an idiot, can't say I blame him though. :-)
    I'd heard the heartbeat at every appt. and she'd been kicking for a while, but it didn't really sink in until I saw the little alien in the black and white screen.
    I'm glad it's all coming together for you. I can't imagine having 4! Good luck and have fun!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2010