do you keep pictures of your former boyfriends?

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 5:07 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• No, I threw everything he gave me away, including pics and notes the night before I married my husband. I kinda wish I wouldnt have now, but oh well..lol
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 5:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Yeah, of course. I never throw away a picture. Pictures are snapshots of our past, destroying them doesn't get to alter the past, and they tend to give us the ability to remember the good times rather than the bad... I don't see any reason not to want to remember the good stuff even if it's a part of the bad stuff...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:10 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Yes I have some.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 5:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• No
    My SO used to have a bunch of pics of his ex, high school sweet heart, but I told him it bothered me to see them and he threw them away. This was the first year we were together though.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 5:09 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• lol hell no, if my partner had pics of his ex's I'd bite his head off, so to speak.
    Melissa15

Answer by Melissa15 at 5:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• No.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 5:10 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I got rid of mine. My last real boyfriend (before I met DH) broke my heart in so many ways. I couldn't stand to have pictures of him around.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 5:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Some and so does dh. We are secure enough in our relationship to know the past is the past and everyone has one and someone who was in there past. Why throw away your memories???
    MybabyKisses

Answer by MybabyKisses at 5:14 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• yes..i have all my pics
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:15 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• The only pics i have of any ex, is my ex husband & i'm only keeping them so that i can give them to our daughter when she gets older. I think she would like to have pics of us when we were together. But, they are boxed up & put away. DH knows i have those pics, but he understands. DH's parents were divorced & he likes the few pics he has of them when they used to be togehter a LONG time ago.

DH is so sweet, he threw away all of his pics of his ex's when we got together. I did not ask him to, he just did it.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:15 PM on Jul. 9, 2010