crushes....

SO has a friend who has asked to see our baby. When I was pregnant she confessed her huge crush on him and was all sad because she said now she'd never get the chance. She's all you'll be the perfect father blah blah and I always knew and I wish we could be together blah blah.
He told her no to bring it up again because nothing was ever meant to happen since it didn't. She hasn't over stepped since but she is always kissing his ass online, ya know FACEBOOK and always commenting extra on everthing.
When we see his grandparents she has asked to be able to stop by to see him and our son. I never met this girl ever. Should I chalk it up as a desperate girl but now friends or not allow it or let her come but make it clear and shove it in her face that she is not to over step boundaries or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Who is SHE? I would think it's your SO's duty to tell her to get a life! I know thats harsh but sometimes you just have to tell the person~look,I am commited and have a child. I don't think we have anything to talk about anymore(or whatever).
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 6:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• well i think she already knows not to overstep those boundaries since it was mentioned to her the first time with your man. if your man gives into this girl then i'd be worried. if you have a facebook then why dont you just comment on everything she likes or comments on and end with "honey" "dear" ect. ect. that will bother her some
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:28 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I would say that if you don't like the idea of having her over, don't. You're the parent, and to you, it would be letting a stranger into your house to gawk at your kid. If your hubby doesn't mind her not seeing the baby, maybe you could just give the grandparents a pic and tell them to show it to her?

Being overly friendly on Facebook IS a little "oversteppy", in my book, but if you don't mind, I guess there's nothing wrong with it.
    MamaRae85

Answer by MamaRae85 at 5:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• And HECK no, she did NOT let the crush out of the bag when you were PREGNANT! That's just WRONG.
    MamaRae85

• Let it go its all on her side and she knows it.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:23 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• your so may be encouraging her- how long has this been going on?
    most women don't keep contact with a guy unless he's ok with it.

I wouldn't bother with her- it will just make you look silly either way.
    I'd talk to your SO. if this keeps up for a long time, then I'd assume that he's taking part in some way. not saying he's cheating, but I'd let him know what you are comfortable with.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 6:54 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• "He told her no to bring it up again because nothing was ever meant to happen since it didn't"

let me get this straight, you say he told her this, then she kept contacting him?
    are you sure he told her this? did he do so in front of you?

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:23 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Yes, I have passwords to everything and he did say this in front of me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:12 AM on Jul. 10, 2010