26 weeks pregnant they're moments I feel very weak and shortness of breath?

could this be that my pressure low I could be just fine and their moments i feel weak and short of breath and my baby is less active since yesterday morning could this be something bad ??? thinking of going to the ER????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You're feeling that way now or you've just had some episodes?
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 5:20 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• no your weak and short of breath cause the baby is growing go lay down for a30 minutes put your feet up and i garuntee the baby will start moving all over the place. you just have less room the baby is growing thus less room for mommys organs all will be ok just relax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    jennette0704

Answer by jennette0704 at 5:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• It happened like 3 or 4 times today!

MommyOfJayden23

Answer by MommyOfJayden23 at 5:23 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• If you're concerned, you should let your OB or midwife know. I do feel tired and short-of-breath during braxton-hicks contractions.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 5:26 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Lay down and get off your feet. This is pretty common but if you want to be on the safe side call your OB
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 5:36 PM on Jul. 9, 2010