Which lightweight stroller is best?

Okay so my little one is getting bigger and i decide to start looking for a light weight stroller i walk into the store and there are like a million of them some are nice but i dont know which one is best. I looked online and there are even more! Im looking for something that reclines, monuvers well, and has basket or whatever. Im ok with spending a little more than usual because i will probably use it for a longtime. Help!

LarisaZ

Asked by LarisaZ at 5:29 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Go for a Maclaren!
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 5:31 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I loved my MacLaren Volo. It's super light weight, folds tiny, and holds up to 55 pounds. We don't use it anymore, and I need to get around to selling it on Craigslist. They hold up so well, it still looks brand new.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:32 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I agree! Maclaren.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 5:33 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I heard the Mutsy Spider was nice....doing anyone have experience with that one?
    LarisaZ

Comment by LarisaZ (original poster) at 5:33 PM on Jul. 9, 2010