Hey ladies why do you think you make the best FRIED CHICKEN is it the ingredients you use or the sauces you use ( honey, barbecue) or the flour, batter or wash what makes yours sooooooo gooddddddddddddddd

fried chicken only please, if ya anit FRYING it please dont answer

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 5:40 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I soak mine in buttermilk overnight. Then I take it and roll it in egg, then shake it in a Ziploc bag with flour, salt, pepper, and paprika. I put it to rest on cooling racks to let the flour 'set up' a bit so it all stays on when I fry. Then I fry it on medium high to get a crust, and turn it down to medium and cover to cook throughout. After its done, I remove the chicken and make milk gravy using equal parts canned condensed milk and chicken broth seasoned with more salt, pepper, and paprika.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:55 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• here lately i've been seasoning it, dipping it in egg and rolling it up in crumbled ritz crackers..then it hits the frying pan
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:45 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I use my grandmother's recipe. Can't go wrong with Southern fried anything!!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• @ rob , i know thats rightttttttttt, lol
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 10:28 PM on Jul. 9, 2010